Sunday

TTFN by Lauren Myracle



Angela, Zoe, and Maddie are in eleventh grade now and everything is about to change. Angela's parents are moving her across the country to California, Maddie gets involved in drugs, and Zoe ends up dating Angela's crush. While the girls still deal with typical high school drama, there are many more mature topics as well.

Still told totally through instant messages, this story was pretty intriguing. I found it somewhat hard to believe that after Angela hopped on a Greyhound bus and went back to Atlanta, her parents would let her stay, but I liked that Maddie got busted for her drug use since it showed that there ARE consequences for your actions! The last book in the trilogy is L8R G8R, and I'll be reading it as soon as I can get my hands on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment