Monday

Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5) by Melissa de la Cruz


After inheriting the dark Van Alen Legacy, Schuyler fled to Florence with her forbidden love, Jack. Now the two of them must embark on the mission Schuyler was destined to complete: to find and protect the five remaining gates that guard the earth from Lucifer, lord of the Silver Bloods. Back in New York, Mimi has been elected Regent of a crumbling coven. Vampires are being abducted and their captors are planning to burn them alive online for all the world to see. The young vampires uncover a deadly secret, kept buried for centuries. And as the Blue Blood enclave weakens yet further, fate leads Schuyler to a terrible choice that will ultimately map the destiny of her heart.

So I wasn't overly thrilled with this one. It has been a long time since I read the fourth book, and initially I was totally lost. I felt that if you haven't read the others, this one would leave you clueless. I'll probably finish the series, but I won't be buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment