Sunday

Dark Flame by Alyson Noel


The fourth installment in this series, Dark Flame, finds Ever struggling to help her best friend Haven transition into life as an immortal. Ever is still battling Roman and trying to obtain the antidote that will allow her and Damen to be together. But when the spell she casts backfires, resulting in a strange, foreign pulse that binds her to Roman instead. Ever turns to dark magick, desperately attempting to break free of the curse, and ultimately risking everything she knows and loves.

I just can't bring myself to read the last two books in this series. After this one I just keep thinking, get it over with already! Very sad because it started so strong. I think six books were two too many for this story line. Not sure if I will finish them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on that. Actually didn't even make it all the way through this one. Sad...

    ReplyDelete