Tuesday

Hollowmen (The Hollows #2) by Amanda Hocking

After six months in the quarantine, Remy finds out things are much worse than she feared. Her plans to escape come with a heavy cost, and she realizes that zombies aren't the worst of her problems.

Ok, I like Remy. She kicks ass and takes names. However, this book makes her seem like a selfish slut.     The main characters in the first book are hardly heard from, there are many unanswered questions, and just randomness.  I really feel like this needed to be a longer book.  I'm assuming that Ms. Hocking will be continuing these as a series. If not, don't read them, it will drive you batty! I don't want to give too much away, but I will say there are some graphic parts in this one, and it's definitely rated R!

No comments:

Post a Comment