Friday

The Gathering (Darkness Rising Book 1) by Kelley Armstrong

Maya lives in a small town of 200 on Vancouver Island. Strange things have been happening in this small medical research town. Maya is determined to discover how her best friend, and captain of the swim team, could drown, why there are mountain lions stalking the woods, and who the mysterious new boy is that wants her attention. The things Maya discovers are beyond anything she could have imagined.

I am a big fan of Kelley Armstrong. The Gathering is the first book in the Darkness Rising trilogy, which is connected to her Darkest Powers trilogy. I was sucked right in to this trilogy and I'm about to read the last one! I highly recommend them. I feel like they are something a little different than most books in this genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment