Wednesday

Lily Bard "Shakespeare" Series by Charlaine Harris

Lily Bard is hiding. She has left her tragic past behind to start over in the small town of Shakespeare. Working as a cleaning lady has given Lily access to many of the citizens of Shakespeare, and somehow  she is always stuck in the middle of their problems. Recently there have been quite a few murders in this small town. The local sheriff has discovered Lily's past, and befriended her. She has begun dating again, and is getting close to her martial arts teacher. She has become the confidant for many, and is an unofficial detective when it comes to solving these crimes.

I put these books together because I read them so quickly. I really enjoyed the mystery of these. I think Lily is a pretty kick butt chic, who has overcome a lot. I recommend these for traveling or the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment