Saturday

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


Now that the Mortal War is over, life can go back to normal, with a few exceptions. Simon is a daywalking vampire living with his mother. Luke and Jocelyn are (finally!) planning their wedding. Clary is training to be a Shadowhunter, and her and Jace are able to be open about their relationship. When they begin finding murdered Shadowhunters throughout the city and there are multiple attempts on Simon's life, it's time for the Clave to step in and fight some demons. But when Jace starts pulling away from Clary, he has to fight his inner demons or risk losing her forever.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite authors! I have to admit that I'm a bit peeved about the slight (HUGE!) cliffhanger at the end, but I know from reading her that it will all pay off in the end. And poor Jace! He is practically tortured throughout this whole book. I can not wait for City of Lost Souls to be released on May 8, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment