Saturday

Catching Fire & Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins




Not wanting to ruin book 1 of the Hunger Games, I decided not to post a synopsis for either of the last books of the trilogy. Rather, I'd like to say that after reading The Hunger Games, you must keep reading to know how things end. It's hard to believe, but in many ways, the last two books are even more intense than the first book. I felt helpless and desolate while reading parts of the books, crying as things unfolded, and even the 'happy ending' is somewhat tainted. LOVE these books because they are so different than most anything out there. Highly, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree!!! I couldn't put these books down. I reread them about two months ago, but I'm thinking I need to read them again!

    ReplyDelete