Sunday

Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins

Sophie has just escaped the destruction of the Prodigium Council, not knowing if her father, her best friend, or her love interest survived. All she has is orders from her friend Cal (who also may not have survived) to find her mother at a specific location. She is confused when she gets there and finds that it's the headquarters of the Brannicks, a family of female warriors with the sole purpose of hunting down prodigium. She uncovers a lot about her family history while there, which is shocking enough, but she also learns of a plan to use prodigium as vessels for raised demons. Even worse, she discovers that she may be the reason that the plan works.

I absolutely love these books! I am very upset, though, because the ending of this one felt very final. I haven't been able to find out if there's plans for any more, either, which is making me think that this may have been the last one. I will be extremely bummed if that is the case!

1 comment: