Thursday

Fate, Flutter and Wisdom (My Blood Approves) by Amanda Hocking

In the next three books of the My Blood Approves series, Alice continues to learn more about vampires.  As her love for Jack, and sometimes Peter, begins to grow, she finds herself pulled deeper into their world. Alice will have to decide when and if she will become a vampire herself. All the while dealing with one crisis after another.

I chose to review these three books together because I read them all back to back. I really enjoyed them and just HAD to keep reading. These are fairly short, for me anyway, and easy to get through quickly. While the plot is somewhat predictable, there were some unexpected developments along the way. I definitely felt like things got REALLY good in the fourth book. I can't wait for more! 






No comments:

Post a Comment