Monday

My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking

Seventeen-year-old Alice Bonham's life feels out of control after she meets Jack. He is unlike anyone she's ever met. Then she meets his brother, Peter.  She can barely breathe when he's around. She's drawn to him in a way she can't control or understand. Falling for two very different guys isn't even the worst of her problems. Jack and Peter are vampires, and Alice finds herself caught between the love she feels for one and her blood's yearning for the other.

Let's be honest, vampires have been done. And done, and done again. Alas, I can't help myself. Was it a little Twilight-ish? Yes. Did it kind of remind me of Vampire Diaries? Of course. However, it was an original take on vampires that I hadn't seen yet. Will I read the whole series? Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment