Monday

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking

Nineteen-year-old Remy King is on a mission. After being forced out of a government quarantine by a zombie attack, she must travel across the country to find her little brother. America is a wasteland due to the lyssavirus, a horrible infection turning humans into zombie like monsters. Remy has been trained to fight and she'll have her hands full with flesh eating zombies, spoiled rock stars, and violent humans. If anyone can survive a zombie apocalypse, it's Remy King.

This is the first "zombie" book I've ever read. I really love the way Amanda Hocking has written Remy King. Her take charge and kick ass attitude had me rooting for her right away. I was happy to find out that this is a series and I've already started reading the second book, Hollowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment